Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Schering-Plough (NYSE:SGP): Reit positive stance

I very much like Schering-Plough (NYSE:SGP) here.

Why?

I may have been a bit premature in the stock yesterday as I didn't realize no fund wanted to show to their clients that they owned it. Remember, yesterday was quarter end. This is the time when performance sheets are sent to clients. Nobody wanted to look stupid.

Now this restriction is off. One may end looking pretty smart owning the stock here. I've been a buyer here.

NC

Btw, NCN Ugg said he loooooves the trade.

3 comments:

Ralhan said...

maybe I keep asking too much...
so are u averaging today your yesterday's trade..
or u think you might be able to get out of trade today..

notablecalls said...

poetic,

SGP turned out to be a pretty sweaty trade for me as I kept averaging down . Think I had some fills even below $14 level. I ended up with a small profit (real small vs capital tied) & kept some overnight. I also bot more this AM.

I continue to think this is a golden oppy to buy this stock.

NC

Ralhan said...

Thanks NC

I also think that way..even on pure valuation terms. I too averaged down --sold some yesterday...will sell more today and then keep some for long term

I guess was just looking for confirmation ( don't we hate when all want to be rational and still need support :) )

Keep up the good work and spreading decent commentary on the stocks