Thursday, September 07, 2006


NC will be on vacation on Friday and will resume posting Monday morning.

Oh and btw, would appreciate any feedback. Just wondering who are the people reading this blog. I suspect most of you are professionals? Is there anything I should change or do more of?

Also, comments regarding the calls are always welcome. If you don't agree with my views, let me know!

Yours truly,



tunemann2003 said...

I think what you do currently is awesome. Please don't change what you are doing. Love the format and your views.

seazin said...

Your blog is very helpful. I especially appreciate your traders perspective on market news. I'm in the business but not on the trading side.

Have a great weekend and we'll catch you next week.

Thanks again!

SDragon said...

New investor here looking for news and tips where I can find them. Truly like what you're doing; one of the blogs I know I can rely on day to day.


Marsh said...

Great job on the notable calls. I am an financial consultant and I think you put together some great pieces.

notablecalls said...

Thanks for the comments, gents.