- CSFB is lowering Goldman (NYSE:GS) ests FQ3/FY2008 for the second time in couple of weeks.
- RBC Capital is positive on Potash (NYSE:POT) reiterating their $375 tgt telling to look for sig. potash price increases in China.
- RBC Capital is positive on Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) saying 4MM iPod announcement coming soon.
- Oppenheimer out positive on RF Micro (NASDAQ:RFMD) saying qtr is tracking better than consensus. Reits Outperform and $7 tgt.
- Lehman (NYSE:LEH) looks interesting as KDB's $5 bln offer for 25% stake shows there may be a premium to the story after all. Especially with HSBC also looking into buying the co.
- CIBC is upgrading US Steel (NYSE:X) to Outperform.
- Citigroup is defending Dell (NASDAQ:DELL)
Notablecalls: Hope it helps - fyi